 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4077
4076  |  4078
Subject:
WTB from new castle 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 02:06:03 GMT

Hey:

Here is my bold request -- knowing some people buy for the bricks more than
anything else -- I am seeking from 6091 or 6096:

a black ballista
a grey with black rubber tip ballista arrow
a warrior woman minifigure complete with helmet and feather (Princess Storm)
a queen minifigure complete with black castle hat
a brown moustache knight complete with helmet

and I am interested in multiples of the above also...

Please respond privately to blueofnoon@aol.com

Thanks in advance,

Richard

P.S. I tried posting this a little while ago...sorry if it posts twice or
something.