 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3907
    Re: Instructions on CD ROM? —Andreas Stabno
   (...) I have now downloaded around 80% of Brickshelf's instruction scans and am getting ready to burn some CDs. Has anyone else done this yet? I'm wondering about the best division of files between the CDs and how to handle future additions. Also, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Instructions on CD ROM? —Ludo Soete
   Hi, Because my kids destroyed my catalogs from 1990 until 1998 downloaded i the catalogs from 1966 until 1997 and burned them on CD. Now i can search for some items without being on-line. The CD is self starting (Autoplay) with some special software (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)