 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3874
Re: Garage Door Parts for TRADE, parts wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 23:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
I have pics of the parts I have available for Trade (TRADE ONLY, I will NOT
sell!) at:

http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/garage/

Here's some you missed in your list (not surprising, they don't have a lot of
parts):

6090 Royal Knight's Castle - 2 1x2 blue slotted bricks
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6090/6090-53.html

6097 Night Lord's Castle - 2 1x2 red slotted bricks
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6097

3052 Ninja Fire Fortress - 1 1x14 blue slotted brick
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6097

HTH!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/