 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3867
Re: Garage Door Parts for TRADE, parts wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:56:10 GMT

Thanks, guys - I just started working on that list about 3am today, and was just
running through the thumbnails on Pause, so I'm sure I've missed some.

I didn't see it in the 6597 thumbnail, that's why I missed it.

Jeff Stembel wrote:

As is 6597:
< http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6597 >

Jeff

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Arthur writes:
The 6389 is missing from your list. See the 6389:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?ID=1185&r=1

I have one of these for sale :-)

Scott A

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I have pics of the parts I have available for Trade (TRADE ONLY, I will NOT
sell!) at:

http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/garage/

Note I'd like to turn this into a "ClearingHouse" for garage door parts -
if you have parts available for trade/sale, let me know the type, color,
and quantity, and I'll list you on the page.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/