 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3828
    FS: 6979 UFO Interstellar Starfighter w/ Fibre-Optic MISB —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi everyone, While scouring my region for Good Lego Things™ and conducting other holiday shopping, I happened upon a cache of 6979 UFO sets and talked down their manager on price. However, I only need 2 or 3 of them, which leaves at least three for (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: 6979 UFO Interstellar Starfighter w/ Fibre-Optic MISB —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That's a great deal, folks, if you like the set. Meijer here in MI has these for 39.99 and someone (at least in some stores) taped a 2 dollar off coupon on to each box. However that is NOT as good as L's offer because he includes shipping and (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)