 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3788
    FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in continental US —Jeff Findley
   I've got an 8880 Super Car to sell. It has not been built yet, but the polybags have been opened. Therefore, to verify that the pieces are all there, I'll build it once, then put the pieces into ziplock bags before putting it back in its original (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)