 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3788
FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in continental US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:16:24 GMT

I've got an 8880 Super Car to sell.  It has not been built yet, but
the polybags have been opened.  Therefore, to verify that the pieces
are all there, I'll build it once, then put the pieces into ziplock
bags before putting it back in its original box.  The box has
significant shelf wear, but it's not crushed and the pieces inside are
all like new.

I've done a search on EBay for this set and found that the prices in
the completed auctions ranged from $148.50 to $159.00.  However, since
I don't like auctions much, I'll let mine go for $135 as a money order
(USPS money orders work fine), shipping included to anywhere in the
continental US.  That way, we all save the hassle of an auction and
you get your set much faster.  :-)

Jeff