 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3743
  WTB: Some Of These Struts!

Hi, everyone: I need the following parts (as hinted in lugnet.general): (URL) (in white, one or two) (URL) (one pair in grey, from the soccer set) (URL) (one or two, black) I still need the following: (URL) (Crane top, grey only) (URL) (2x) (Crane (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Some Of These Struts!

I think you got caught by the move. No doubt the old URLs were good when you composed your note but they are not any more. They all have moved to Lugnet. Specifically, to here: (URL) the start of the discussion: (URL) post: (URL) that links of the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: WTB: Some Of These Struts!

I was able to get the links to work if I added "/images" before the part number and changed the "jpg" to "gif" -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: WTB: Some Of These Struts!

I have your crane set...I just need to send it. Look for girders and big spoked wheels :-) Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)