 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3721
    Re: 1x3 red arch? —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Yes it does exist, I have about 12 of them. Some of the earlier castle sets I believe, Knights or Kings Castle? Not really sure. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 1x3 red arch? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Thanks, Gary. I was trying to build Guarded Inn without having the red castle walls needed to do it -- although I do have a pair of red corners without the tudor design on them. But if one wants to replace castle walls I quickly realized that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)