 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3719
    Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Bitten by the nomenclature bug again. I sure wish we could have just *one* list of names. (...) They don't seem to have dimples which would take shutters or window panes, but they do have a dimple in the centre of each vertical edge - not sure (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s —Steve Bliss
   (...) You should be able to put a pane from a 4x3 window across two of those thinwalls. Like on the back of 4-wide truck, or something. I'm not sure LEGO's ever done this or not. Steve (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)