 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3717
  Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s

(...) Some part-lists call these pieces panels, some call them thinwalls. And some of these 4x1x4 pieces have dimples on the inside for shutters, window panes and doors to click into. Some don't. Which does the 4560/4561 have? Steve (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s

(...) Bitten by the nomenclature bug again. I sure wish we could have just *one* list of names. (...) They don't seem to have dimples which would take shutters or window panes, but they do have a dimple in the centre of each vertical edge - not sure (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s

(...) You should be able to put a pane from a 4x3 window across two of those thinwalls. Like on the back of 4-wide truck, or something. I'm not sure LEGO's ever done this or not. Steve (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)