 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3705
Re: WTT: #8880 fo #6987
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:50:51 GMT

Hi David,

I have some mint in sealed box 6987's but I also have two MISB 8880's.
I'll sell it to you for $175.00 plus postage.

Mark H

David Simmons wrote:

Greetings all,

For Xmas this year I would like to arrange a trade with someone who has a
MISB Blacktron #6987 Message-Intercept Base.  I have an MISB Technic #8880
Super Car already in a box ready to mail.  I am only interesting in trading
for the Blacktron set, all other offers will be ignored.  Sorry, but this
set is the only sub-theme Holy Grail I'm missing and I'd really like to get
it.

David Simmons
alienbuz@concentric.net

BTW, I will be going on vacation from December 19th to January 5th.  If you
would like to reach me during this time, send e-mail to:

angela1@bellatlantic.net

I won't be able to check e-mail here every day, so bear with me if I take a
few days to respond.  Additionally, I will not be able to mail the #8880
until my return.

Thanks!