 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3700
Re: WTT: #8880 fo #6987
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:44:57 GMT

David Simmons wrote:

Greetings all,

For Xmas this year I would like to arrange a trade with someone who has a
MISB Blacktron #6987 Message-Intercept Base.  I have an MISB Technic #8880
Super Car already in a box ready to mail.  I am only interesting in trading
for the Blacktron set, all other offers will be ignored.  Sorry, but this
set is the only sub-theme Holy Grail I'm missing and I'd really like to get
it.

Are you willing to throw something extra in? I'm just curious as to
whether you see these sets as about the same value or not, I'm not
haggling with you per se as I only have one MIB. (1) I paid close to 200
for it and that was a while ago. Even if I had two, I would not consider
a straight up trade for an 8880 as being a good deal. But then I have
something like 12 8880s right now. There are a lot of them floating
around...

Just looking to spark discussion.

1 - It's not a MIB MIB but it does have its box. :-)