 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 369
    Re: URLs in posts (was Re: Misc LEGO elements for sale or trade —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) It works for me (Gnus), but it fails to work when it has been quoted, so it's probably not a good idea, anyway. (...) I'd say a browser not capable of understanding A is not RFC 1738 compliant, and should be fixed. However, I normally write (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

        Re: URLs in posts (was Re: Misc LEGO elements for sale or trade —Jasper Janssen
   (...) I'm using Free Agent 1.0, which just doesn't recognize clickable URLs - that's only for the commercial version :(. So, I kinda like to have B), for easy cut& paste capabilities. (...) And what about other tags? I could very well want to point (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)