 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3682
3681  |  3683
Subject:
More Wanted....please help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:51:08 GMT

Some more obscure parts that I'm looking for:

Yellow 2x3x2 compartments (doors can be any color but must be included)
White 4x4 turntable
White 2x4 plate hinge

Please let me know if you have any of these or know where I might find them.

Thanks,
Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.simflex.com/users/willhess/