 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3681
3680  |  3682
Subject:
Red Fire Helmets? Fabuland Firefighters?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:01:30 GMT

Is there anyone out there with red (or any color besides white or black)
firefighter helmets they'd like to trade?  And lest anyone think I'm
dreaming these up, just look at the cover of the 200 Idea Book.  The
firefighter in the center of the cover is carrying two bricks with a red
helmet stacked atop them.

While I'm asking for the impossble, does anyone have any of the Fabuland
fire sets (or even just the figures) available?  They are:

3638 Buster Bulldog and his Fire Engine
3682 Fire Station
3797 Fire Chief

For those who are wondering the red helmets would be used as a way to
identify the station captains and the Fabuland figure (and car or engine)
would serve as the LBFR mascot.

Thanks,
Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.simflex.com/users/willhess/