 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 358
    Desired: Intructions for 5590 Whirl&Wheel Super Truck —Richard Franks
   I bought one at a car-boot sale a little while back already built up. It looks complete, but didn't come with instructions! I know that I can get scans from www.kl.net but I guess that someone might have bought multiples of this set and perhaps has (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)