 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 358
Desired: Intructions for 5590 Whirl&Wheel Super Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 14:38:45 GMT

I bought one at a car-boot sale a little while back already built up. It
looks complete, but didn't come with instructions! I know that I can get
scans from www.kl.net but I guess that someone might have bought
multiples of this set and perhaps has a spare! If you do and you'd like
to sell or trade then that would be great!

Thanks,
Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!