 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3508
Re: I can't get no 6557 action! And I've tried.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 06:00:23 GMT

Mark Lindsey wrote in message ...
Hello LUGNET users,
  I do appreciate your help locating hard to find sets in the past and I • am
coming to you once again.  I have tried the S@H number, this posting group,
and ebay to no avail.  I can not locate a 6557 Treasure Hunters Town/Divers
set.  If anyone can sell one, point one out, or put me in contact with • someone
who can I will not only be most appreciative I will arrange to reward you • in
legos for your kind and heroic actions.  Thanks in advance and please help,
the first one to help me score gets a worm - so to speak.

Cheers,
Mark L

Mark,

I was at a toy store in Petoskey MI, (area code 616) called Games Imported
that had a few town/divers type sets.  They may, and I mean, may, have your
set.  But they were charging above retail...

Good luck.

Ed