 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3452
    Re: in Frankfurt next week? —Kai Panholzer
   Hi Doe, Good to see you got awake. I was about to call you and ask why you hadn't answered to Larry. Let me know when you set up you minifest. Not much chances that I will be able to stop by, but you never know. Larry, if you shoot over your list (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)

        Re: in Frankfurt next week? —Ralph Döring
   (...) WHAT ? Guidance ? You have what ???? You never told me that... I thought you´re the munich connection... Old Pirate ! Grrrr !!! ;) dö (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)