 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3405
  Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8

(...) Hmm, this doesn't sound right. AFAIK, McDs always switches promotions on Friday. And according to the HappyToy.com collectors' site, the next toy (Toy Story II) starts on the 26th. (...) It has been a good run, hasn't it? :^) But I will be (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8

(...) Also, I got a soda at McD's the other day (ok, could have been last night), and the cup was printed with advertising, proclaiming the TSII toys start on the 26th. Steve (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo)