 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3391
Re: Make Money again!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman writes:
Andrew Knowles wrote:

I'm still looking to find four black tubes like the ones found in
the Alpha 1 Rocket base set #920.  If anyone out there has some
and wants to make some $$$$$$ email me back.

Can't you just use the black tubing from #5109 (Pneumatic Tubing
23" & 39"), isn't it the same thing.  You'll just need to cut it
to the length of the tubing in the #920?  It's the same stuff
isn't it?

Actually, it's a bit different... I'd say that for the purposes of being for
pneumatics, the new stuff is a lot better. But it doesn't have the same texture
as the older style tubing, which was a lot less shiney, somewhat rougher, and
also pitch black, as opposed to the newer stuff with borders on being grey. I'm
actually not as picky to care, personally, but some people could very easily
be. But just to let you know, there is a bit of difference... Otherwise, yeah!
Definitly pick up the extra pneumatic tubing and use it!

DaveE