 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3389
Re: Make Money again!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:45:56 GMT

Andrew Knowles wrote:

I'm still looking to find four black tubes like the ones found in
the Alpha 1 Rocket base set #920.  If anyone out there has some
and wants to make some $$$$$$ email me back.

Can't you just use the black tubing from #5109 (Pneumatic Tubing
23" & 39"), isn't it the same thing.  You'll just need to cut it
to the length of the tubing in the #920?  It's the same stuff
isn't it?

--Mike.