 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 324
    Re: Gray cranes from 1782 Discovery Station —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I cleaned out the Costco by me (1)... there's another one somewhere in Denver. 1 - and Steve got one set out of the deal. what a guy I am... I kept all the rest. Taya gets one, and I get 4 for my parts bin. (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Gray cranes from 1782 Discovery Station —Steve Bliss
   (...) And many thanks to you for being willing to part with one set for me. I borrowed it from David for a week (we gave him the set for his birthday). It's set up at work with the "water" on top of a spare computer speaker, the "seafloor" below, (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)