 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3219
  FS: Two 1989/1994 McDonalds promo sets

I just picked up two of the 1989 US / 1994 UK McDonalds Promo sets (1646 - Land Laser and 1649 - Sea Skimmer) without instructions. They are complete and in very good condition, and based on where I found them, I am pretty sure they are the orginal (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)