 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3219
FS: Two 1989/1994 McDonalds promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 10:07:25 GMT

I just picked up two of the 1989 US / 1994 UK McDonalds Promo sets (1646 - Land
Laser and 1649 - Sea Skimmer) without instructions. They are complete and in
very good condition, and based on where I found them, I am pretty sure they are
the orginal parts.

If anyone is interested, please eMail me with an offer. Best offer by 11pm GMT
Wednesday 17th gets them. Shipping from the UK is extra - $2 international for
one or both.

Chris