 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3201
  Wanted: Time Twisters

I would like to purchase the 3 main Time Twisters sets--Timmies and all--from someone who might have snagged them on clearance. In particular, I don't have any Twisted Time Train or Mystic Mountain Time Lab. A Flying Time Vessel is not too (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Time Twisters

(...) Lab. (...) I can get new Time Trains and Mystic Mountains here in England, how many do you want ? We could each pay our own postage for a trade. Cheers Alan Kershaw (alan@kershawcomputi...rve.co.uk) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Time Twisters

(...) Lab. (...) Hi Erik DYA in France has some Mystic Mountain set on sales and I have both the Twisted time train and the Mystic mountain lab but I am only interested in Technic or Pirates. Bye Marco (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)