 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3173
    WTB/WTT for Original Instructions —Brian Darrow
   I’m looking for original instructions for the sets listed below. I will pay handsomely for any of the originals you may be willing to part with. If you’d like to trade, I have an extensive lego collection from which I’m sure we can find just the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB/WTT for Original Instructions —Matthew Wilkins
   (...) I recently found an original instruction sheet from set 456 Spirit of St. Louis, though it's a low priority for you. Name your trade, and it's yours. It's in nearly new condition, and (cats willing) will stay that way. _Cheese, who was taken (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)