 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3099
Re: ARE YOU READY...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 04:10:43 GMT

Emmanuel,

Why don't you put your URL in your message?

Thanks,
-Phil

Ets Dya Shopping wrote:

John,
When you'll see these references and their price, you'll understand why you
must be patient !!!
Don't forget: DYA works for you !!!
When I'll place these references the next week, be careful: I won't
personally prevent Legofans by mail; I'll send mails only on RTL and Lugnet
for each new reference....so maybe 7 mails !
See you later,

Emmanuel.

John Neal a écrit dans le message <3822EB20.FE65D680@uswest.net>...
lol Emmanuel-

In case something got lost in translation, I was just joking around:-)  I • just
find your unique method of annoucing sales deliciously quaint; like having • to
wait for Christmas Day to open presents.  We here in the States appreciate • very
much the service you are providing us!  But be patient?!!  I will *not*! • ;-)

-John