 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3057
Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:20:43 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Concerning the price of set 8880, the price of 599 FRF corresponds to the
price with tax only in France and countries members of European Community,
on account of customs laws. For countries not belonging to European
Community, the customers don't pay this tax, and so pay the price without
tax: so, 496,68 FRF (=82,78 U.S. $), for U.S.A., Canada, Japan....
If you need more inforamtions, don't hesitate to e-mail me !!!
See you later,

Emmanuel.

Scott-A a écrit dans le message ...
I'll do it for £49.99.

I've had a few queries

I'm afraid that this comment was a joke. I do have (several) 8880's. But • I'd
not be willing to sell them at that price. However, I do have one on ebay
which is sitting at £45.71 ($75.25):
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=188849964

Scott A