 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3056
3055  |  3057
Subject:
Looking for Lego Hats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 05:47:03 GMT

Greetings:

I recently acquired several Lego minifigs and they do not have headgear.

Here is a list of headgear that I am looking for:

Royal King's Crown
Forester Hats (Brown or Green)
Imperial Guard Shako Hats (Tall black hats)

I would prefer to trade for these items rather than purchase.   Please let me
know if you have such items and what you are looking for.

Thanks for your help.

Sam

puschs@ameritech.net