 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3052
  Re: Pipe Wrench

Really? 4288 doesn't have have a PIPE wrench. A monkey wrench, yes, but the PIPE wrenches are only in Rock Raiders sets, AFAIK. Which bucket are you talking about? (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pipe Wrench

(...) The red 4291 classic tub, available in Canada and who knows where else, has a pipe wrench the same as in the rock raiders sets. Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pipe Wrench

Oooooh, that's unfair - the US is supposed to get that tub from what I can see, but I have YET to see it OR the other Classic bucket (4285) anywhere at all. (...) Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)