 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3052
Re: Pipe Wrench
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 02:28:22 GMT

Really?  4288 doesn't have have a PIPE wrench.  A monkey wrench, yes, but
the PIPE wrenches are only in Rock Raiders sets, AFAIK.

Which bucket are you talking about?

James Powell wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Kane writes:
I have a small request. Does anyone have a pipe wrench that they could sell to
me?  I would really like to have one, and I really don't know where to get • one.
Thanks.

The new classic bucket has them.

James P

--