 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3043
  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

(...) I've had a few queries I'm afraid that this comment was a joke. I do have (several) 8880's. But I'd not be willing to sell them at that price. However, I do have one on ebay which is sitting at £45.71 ($75.25): (URL) A (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

Hi Legofans, Concerning the price of set 8880, the price of 599 FRF corresponds to the price with tax only in France and countries members of European Community, on account of customs laws. For countries not belonging to European Community, the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

I'm curious as to why you don't advertise on eBay, or some other auction site. Note that I'm not saying that you *should*, I'm just wondering if you have a contract to *sell* them from TLG and nothing else? Richard (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

Hi Richard, To summarize, I represent a company which has his website and his secured payment system. I have no relationship with e-bay. I send mails on R.T.L. and Lugnet, because I simply know these legofans newsgroups: that's all ! I have no (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

I think you should give us all a daily count down of how many 8880 are left! Are the 8480's selling well? (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

Hi Scott, Actually, I deleted this reference from DYA website. I have some sets 8880 with problems with corners. This week-end, I'll search, in my warehouse: personally, I think I have 20 sets yet !!! Concerning set 8480, it's a good set !!! I don't (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)