 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2914
  Re: 10% off every order at The Nugator Company

I just wanted to let you know that we are already sold out of the Metro Liners (4558) and Railroad Club Cars (4547) However we still have one of the Octan Twin Tanker Transports (4537) remaining. We also have a some basic pieces and a number of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 10% off every order at The Nugator Company

Jason, OK, I am sending those parts out to you today. In addition, I would like the following: - All your remaining Rebel Alliance mini-figs. - The Blacktron II Space plates (32X32 T and Landing pad) - All your remaining Luke 2 minifigs - 1 Darth (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 10% off every order at The Nugator Company

I am sorry, I hit the wrong button. My sincerest apologies to the great Todd man, and everyone else. :( Scott S. <snipped my order> (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)