 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2914
Re: 10% off every order at The Nugator Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 03:48:49 GMT

I just wanted to let you know that we are already sold out of the Metro Liners
(4558) and Railroad Club Cars (4547)  However we still have one of the Octan
Twin Tanker Transports (4537) remaining.  We also have a some basic pieces and
a number of minifigures.

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company
www.nugator.com

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jason M. Normand writes:
We are offering 10% off every order at the Nugator Company
http://www.nugator.com  We are about to start implementing our new database
system so we wanted to clear out some of the inventory.  There isnt to much
left on old site but if your interested in anything then now would be the
time.

This sale includes all pieces currently listed on the site as well as the
train sets listed (4558, 4547 & 4537).

The 10% will be taken off after your final order is proccessed (in the invoice
you recieve from us not from our shoping cart).  This is in addition to any of
our other discounts already given out.  And any one who signs up for our link
exchange discount will get that added to thier first order as well (see our
links page for details).

Thank

Jason M Normand
www.nugator.com