 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2849
  WTB/WTT: Looking for Hot Rod Club - 6561

My son (age four) was looking through an old LEGO catalog that came with the 4544 set we were building this past Saturday. He saw the 6561 Hot Rod Club and asked for it for Christmas. I explained that LEGO does not sell it any more and Santa (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB/WTT: Looking for Hot Rod Club - 6561

A word of warning to you. Do NOT let your son become exposed to Lego Island (available, by the way, for $4.99 at CompUSA). I bought it for my four- and six-year olds, and now they are bound and determined to recreate Lego Island on my bedroom floor (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB/WTT: Looking for Hot Rod Club - 6561

Hi Mike, Try Thomas, schlosser@cityweb.de , who has one in an auction with no bids as yet. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB/WTT: Looking for Hot Rod Club - 6561

(...) Hrmmm... 6334 must have been discontinued or something? I think I have 4 or 5 copies sitting in a pile in my Lego room. I'd be willing to let one of them go for a fair price, if you're interested. Only have one Pizza to Go, though, so it has (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)