 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2868
Re: WTB/WTT: Looking for Hot Rod Club - 6561
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:33:54 GMT

Hi Mike,

Try Thomas, schlosser@cityweb.de , who has one in an auction with no bids as
yet.

Mark H.

Mike Walsh wrote:

My son (age four) was looking through an old LEGO catalog that came with the
4544 set we were building this past Saturday.  He saw  the 6561 Hot Rod Club
and asked for it for Christmas.  I explained that LEGO does not sell it any
more and Santa probably would not be able to find one.

I have made no promises but I would like to surprise him with this set for
Christmas.  So needless to say, I am now in quest of a NIB 6561 Hot Rod Club
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6561) as well as a NIB 6538 Rebel
Roadster (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6538).  NIB condition
for either of these sets is preferable but not an absolute requirement.

If anyone has one that they would like to trade (or sell outright) please
contact me.

I have a list of things available for trade at:

http://mike_walsh.tripod.com/barter/index.htm

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://mike_walsh.tripod.com/