 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2829
  Re: Blue Hopper Buyout price, trade goods price

(...) I mean rare to ME. I know there are a few to be found in various sets. However, in many cases it's 2 or 3 or 5... I consume 24 of these bad boys PER HOPPER. So they're currently rare to me since I have exhausted my supplies of them. (well, I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Blue Hopper Buyout price, trade goods price

(...) Are you shure that the 1/2 connector w/stud is rare? I probably have over 100 and I don't have a zillion technic sets. I think I most mine came from multiples of 8277 and/or 8250. I thought they came in just about every Technic set? KL (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)