 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2823
2822  |  2824
Subject:
[MN] - FS - Aquaccessories Diver Mini-Figs and Small Bushes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 00:53:51 GMT

Hello everyone,

I'm trying something a bit different this time, and offering parts for
straight sale.  There are 5 different parts available, and they are listed
below.  I have a good quantity of eacy of these, but they are available on a
first-come first-serve basis.

To request a part, simply reply to this message (privately to me, not to the
newsgroup), and put the quantity you desire in the brackets.  I will then
e-mail you a total.  Shipping should not be more then $3.20 for Priority
Mail on any of this stuff.

[0]    $1.00 Each    Black Aquaccessory Mini-Fig
[0]    $1.00 Each    Blue Aquaccessory Mini-Fig
[0]    $0.25 Each    Green Shrub/Bush
[0]    $0.25 Each    Green Shrub/Bush Base/Extender
[0]    $0.25 Each    Red Shrub/Bush Base/Extender

Descriptions:

Black Aquaccessory Mini-Fig
http://www.bright.net/~theleader/lego/auctionimages/1-Minifig-AquaccessoryBl
ack.jpg

    Black Torso with Printing
    Black Arms
    One Black Hand, One Trans Yellow Hook
    Black Legs
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Head with Beard
    Black SCUBA Tanks with Red Mask
    Black Fins

Blue Aquaccessory Mini-Fig
http://www.bright.net/~theleader/lego/auctionimages/1-Minifig-AquaccessoryBl
ue.jpg

    White Torso with Blue Printing
    Black Arms
    White Hands
    Blue Legs
    White Belt
    Yellow Head with Read Sweatband and Freckles
    White SCUBA Jet Pack with Trans Blue Mask
    Blue Fins

Green Shrub/Bush
http://www.bright.net/~theleader/lego/auctionimages/1-2x2Bush-Green.jpg

Green Shrub/Bush Base/Extender