 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2740
Re: Busy Bee Shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:07:33 GMT

It's weight/size based.  Call them Friday, and they'll be able to give you a
shipping estimate.

Nick Goetz wrote:

I am wanting to BUY from Busy Bee because they are SELLING something I would
like to have. (Having made my post relevant to the group...) Can someone
give me an approximate shipping cost of order from there to the US. I don't
know if shipping is based on sale amount or weight or some other scheme. I
figured with everyone that has made a purchase from them recently I could
get a good approximation. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Nick