 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2739
2738  |  2740
Subject:
Busy Bee Shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:04:59 GMT

I am wanting to BUY from Busy Bee because they are SELLING something I would
like to have. (Having made my post relevant to the group...) Can someone
give me an approximate shipping cost of order from there to the US. I don't
know if shipping is based on sale amount or weight or some other scheme. I
figured with everyone that has made a purchase from them recently I could
get a good approximation. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Nick