 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2705
  Selling / trading old pre-ABS LEGO pieces

Hi there These pieces are from a large purchase of second hand LEGO I did 3 years ago - I never found any use for these and ocasionally I find one in the lot and put it in the bag with these. Currently 45 of them I thought someone else might find a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Selling / trading old pre-ABS LEGO pieces

No one has expressed any interest in these items I now entertain offers for individual bricks. Dont be shy. first email gets a piece. email me at mibm@image.dk -breiler (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)