 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2705
2704  |  2706
Subject:
Selling / trading old pre-ABS LEGO pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 07:11:13 GMT

Hi there

These pieces are from a large purchase of second hand LEGO I did 3
years ago - I never found any use for these and ocasionally I find one
in the lot and put it in the bag with these. Currently 45 of them I
thought someone else might find a use for them - I have no box /
instructions for any set for these pieces so use them as you see fit.
If noone wants the lot then I will probably entertain offers for
individual pieces.

Starting bid $2 and postage or some Technic LEGO in trade. If you got
something to trade away email me and I will check it out. Most likely
I am interested. Always room for another beam. :-)

1 Blue 2x3
1 Blue 2x4
1 Blue 2x10
1 Red 1x2 roof slope
1 Red 2x2
2 Red 2x3
7 Red 2x3 roof sideslope
1 Red 1x2 roof top
1 Red 2x3 roof top
9 Red 2x4
2 Red 2x10
2 White 2x3
8 White 2x4
4 Yellow 2x4
1 Yellow 2x10
2 Yellow 2x3
1 Yellow 2x2

Condition: very used, some damage, need scrubbing, warping - in other
words if you need 1-2 pieces to complete an ancient set these may do,
but to use all of them in one set would probably degrade the set if
your pieces are in better shape.

If you would like an image (jpeg) of the lot my friend came by
yesterday with a nice digital camera, he took it with him so no
pictures of individual pieces :-(. As I havent seen a binary group
here I will offer this for email, unless Todd makes a group for
that... (Todd?)

Total 45 pieces.

bids to Mikkel Breiler  mibm at image.dk.
bidding ends saturday October 9 1999.