 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2645
2644  |  2646
Subject:
DYA Shopping is AWESOME!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:31:30 GMT

I don't know nor do I *care* how Emmanuel does it, but I can recommend DYA
shopping (http://www.dya-shopping.fr/uk/boutique/home2offre.html) to *everyone*
wholeheartedly... for $122 (US, including shipping) I received (after just over
2 weeks) a brand new, mint condition, unopened 5571... not that big of a deal
to some.. but considering the fact that they don't sell in stores in the
states, are available from S@H for $140, currently there's one on eBay (still
with 2 days to go) for $142 and recent eBay's have gone for an average $175.30
I can say I am *absolutely* delighted that I bought from DYA...

thanks a TON to John Neal for pointing me to them... and thanks a double TON
to Emmanuel for making deals like this possible (8480, 8480 8480!)...

now i'm off to dive into my big rig

(on a side note, i'm under the impression this is the largest set ever at over
1700 pieces... can anyone confirm that??)