 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2644
FT: Castle Sets - 1974, 6062, 6054, 6060, 6039, 6018, 6081, 6071
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:38:17 GMT

I recently picked  up some castle sets as part of a collection I bought.
Since I am not a castle person, I would like to trade these for Train or
Town sets.  At this time these sets are not for sale.  Please see my list of
wanted sets at:  http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/wanted_sets.htm

Sets as follows, all include original instructions but no boxes.

1974    Smuggler's Hayride -
Missing pitchfork, complete otherwise.

6062    Battering Ram - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6062
Missing two brown mini-fig axes, one brown mini-fig quiver (arrows), one
grey helmet (the one with the bar across the face), and one castle mini-fig
(in this picture - http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6062/6062-01.jpg -
one of the ones in the bottom row), castle and battering ram are complete.

6054    Forestman's Hideout - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6054
Complete

6060    Knight's Challenge - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6060
Missing one brown mini-fig axe, one yellow plume for mini-fig knight's
helmet, complete otherwise.

6039    Twin Arm Launcher - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6039
Missing two brown mini-fig spears, complete otherwise.

6018    Battle Dragon - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6018
Missing the mini-fig with the blue arms, complete otherwise.

6081    King's Mountain Fortress -
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6081
This set is missing one translucent yellow 1x1 cone and it appears that all
of the pieces that make up the door (see top of this picture -
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6081/6081-14.jpg) were missing from the
set.  I have replaced some from my collection but still need the following
to finish the swinging door:  Four black antennas, four black 1x1 cylinder
bricks, one 1x1 black plate, one 1x1 black plat with horizontal clip, and
one black mini-fig jousting pole.

6071 - Forestmen's Crossing - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6071
This set did not come from this collection but most of the pieces were in a
bag of parts I bought a while back.  I have been trying to reassemble it and
am 90% of the way there.  It is still missing some parts and three mini-figs
(but does include the Forest Wench).  For a detailed list of the missing
pieces see:  http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/projects/project006.htm

Mike

---

Mike Walsh