 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2626
2625  |  2627
Subject:
[FOR SALE]: Entire LEGO RIS, BOSTON pickup only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:39:24 GMT

MUST be picked up in Davis Square (Somerville, MA in the USA).  Will Not
Ship.

One full LEGO RIS for sale.  Light usage on and off for 3 months.

There is nothing missing.

Programmable brick is loaded with batteries that *probably* have half
their life ahead of them still.

Price: $130 (if you can point me at living-breathing place where it
       can be purchased NEW, the week of Sep 20-26, for $180 or less,
       I will drop the price based on what you show me)

Email me if you are seriously interested.