 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2600
  Znap sets wanted

Greetings, I would like to obtain the complete line of Znap sets. Unfortunately, I live in the US. Is there anyone in Europe who would like to help me? I have had the pleasure of dealing with many Lego fans and therefore have references in both (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap sets wanted

I have MISB 3571 & 3552. I can sell you these two for $90 (inc surface shipping). I have no problem with getting the others for you, as quite a few shops stock them near me. But you would have to give me part of the money in advence, as they are (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)