 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2604
Re: Znap sets wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:31:29 GMT

I have MISB 3571 & 3552.

I can sell you these two for $90 (inc surface shipping).

I have no problem with getting the others for you, as quite a few shops
stock them near me. But you would have to give me part of the money in
advence, as they are quite expensive.

Let me know what you think.

Scott A.

Richard LaCalamito wrote in message ...
Greetings,

I would like to obtain the complete line of Znap sets. Unfortunately, I • live
in the US. Is there anyone in Europe who would like to help me? I have had
the pleasure of dealing with many Lego fans and therefore have references • in
both Europe and here in the US. The sets I'm looking for are as follows:

3501 Black Racer
3503 Red Speedboat
3504 Yellow Truck
3505 Plane