 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2566
Re: Wanted: Pots, Pans, Cauldrons, Mugs, and Glasses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 03:23:28 GMT

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:00:02 GMT, "Jodi Neal" <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote:

I'm looking for accessories to outfit my 5 star restaurant.  I'm willing to buy
the items, but would prefer to trade.  If there is anything you need.  Also
wondering what the least favorite color of roof bricks are.  Or is there one?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jodi

I'd have to say red, is my least favorite, but it's slight because I like all
colors of roof bricks (roof bricks are my favorite piece BTW).  My favorite
is purple, not just because purple is my favorite color, but purple also happens
to be the rarest roof brick color.  As far as I am aware, the only set that
has purple roof bricks is the Extreme Creatures MINDSTORMS Expansion set.
It has 2x2 medium and 2x2 medium inverted slopes.

I would list my favorites in order like this (most to least favorite):

Purple
Green
Brown
White